top of page


Federal Law allows for retired police officers and retired military police officers to obtain a Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA).  It requires that you possess a valid commission card with a stamp of “Honorably” on the face of it, a memorandum from your department, a DPS LEOSA application, and $20.  You do have to qualify annually to keep this qualification.  The LEOSA card is in essence a 50 state CCW permit allowing the holder to carry even in states where a normal CCW permit would not.  I can certify you with your qualification and assist you with that paperwork.  

bottom of page